HOW TO SHOP ON TRIBUTE
How do I place an order?
How can I cancel my order in my cart?
How do I pay for an order?
How do I pay with cash?
How do I pay with my card?
1. Place your order at tribute.ng
2. Choose from the payment method options available
3. Check to agree to the terms and conditions and click submit
4. Select your card type
5. Input your Card details.
a. Card number (16 digits)
b. Expiry date
c. CVC number (3 digits)
d. Card PIN
e. Click on Pay
6. Input your one time password (generated from token) to complete payment.
7. Once Tribute confirms the payment, order(s) will be released
8. An email for your order will be sent to you as a confirmation of your payment. If no confirmation email is received by you 24h after payment, please contact our customer service at: [email protected]
How do i pay through GTB?
1. Log into your internet bank (or use your mobile banking app) and initiate a bank transfer
a. Account name: Tribute Lifestyle
b. Account Number: 0275775185 payments
You can also make use of your bank short code _737_0275775185*amount#
2. Once Tribute confirms the payment, the order(s) will be updated and moved to the picking & packing stage.
3. An email for your order will be sent to you as a confirmation of your payment.If no confirmation email is received by you 24h after payment, please contact our customer service at: [email protected]
Can I pay at your office?
Definitely, you can simply walk into our office (at 30 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja) and pick up your order.
- Express pickups guarantee immediate pickup.
- Normal pickup takes 48 hours.
What is your delivery timeline?
Depending on your location in Nigeria, you will get your delivery based on that. You can track your order at UPS.
Everything ships from Lagos and you can expect a 1-2 business days processing times and standard shipping times based on your area.
Can someone pick up for me?
Does Tribute deliver internationally?
Tribute doesn’t deliver items internationally. However, we are working out logistics on how to get it to other markets. We will update you once we have resolved it.
You are more than welcome to make your purchase on our site from anywhere in the world, but you’ll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.